We've looked into the future to predict what this year's world's best beauty trends will be.
1. Pop of Color - We adore a natural makeup look as much as the next person, but there's something thrilling about seeing rich hues making a reappearance in mainstream beauty styles. And the timing couldn't be better—in the middle of a fresh COVID-19 outbreak, we're searching for simple ways to bring a cheery twist to our daily routine. From experimenting with daring colour treatments to dramatic eye makeup.
2. Cryotherapy - According to legend, Russian Empress Catherine the Great iced her face on a regular basis, and she may have been onto something—a facial massage with instruments straight from the freezer is claimed to provide a slew of advantages. Cryotherapy process can relax skin and improve blood circulation by restricting arteries, which helps to reduce inflammation and puffiness.
3. Dewy skin and dewy makeup styles - The style, which has been around for a few years, has firmly established itself as a beauty fixture, eclipsing matte textures. The objective is to have glowing, natural-looking skin. With more sheer and skincare-infused products enter the market this year, we'll be saying goodbye to hyper-filtered finishes.
4. Skincare in Hair - This trend, named "skinification of haircare," focuses on incorporating some of the most popular, supercharged compounds found in skincare into shampoos, conditioners, and leave-in treatments. The theory is that if these actives can help the skin, they can also benefit the scalp (an extension of the skin) and hair. Popular shower ingredients include moisturizing hyaluronic acid, strengthening centella asiatica, and shine-boosting niacinamide.
5. Sustainable packaging - To reduce their environmental effect, several firms are now offering new and bestselling formulations in refillable containers.