For many people, the Christmas season is a pleasant (and stressful) time of year. From gift-giving to party organizing, taking care of your skin may be at the bottom of your must-do list.
It's time to put yourself at the top of your priority list. You'll want to look great for the business Christmas party, family event, or even the unashamed photo with "Santa" at the mall. Here's how it works:
- Make sure you use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that are appropriate for your skin type, and that you follow this routine on a regular basis, both in the morning and at night. as well as p.m. And, yes, regardless of how exhausted you are, this includes washing your makeup off before bed!
- Also, remember to exfoliate on a regular basis. Do this once or twice a week if you have dry or combination/dry skin. Exfoliate twice or three times a week if you have oily or combination/oily skin.
- A serum might be your greatest friend when it comes to skin care among other things. Serums are concentrated formulas with a smaller molecular structure that allow them to permeate deeper into the skin. Use a serum that is appropriate for your skin's demands (whether that is extra hydration or anti-aging).
- Use a nourishing face mask once or twice a week to pamper your skin even more. Try SBL's Collagen Facial Masks if you need a 'lift' and some tightness, especially before a major occasion! SBL's collagen infused masks improves skin elasticity, restores hydration and promotes toning.
- Do not skip on eye cream. By nourishing your eye region with an appropriate eye cream such as SBL's NO-Blu: Daily Face Protection, Blue Light Defense, you will be doing it a tremendous favor. This advanced cream combines natural ingredients such as red algae, amino acids, vitamins and minerals which work together to protect your skin against oxidative stress from blue light while also helping to increase your skin’s collagen levels. It will also help you apply concealer more efficiently around the eyes.